Obviously, Aiseesoft DVD Ripper Platinum also allow you to transfer 2D video to 3D format with basicely edit the converted videos and directly output to your digital devices like i-Products, Samsung phones, Android Tablets, and so on.
- Rip DVD movies to video files (including 3D video)
- Edit the output video’s effect
- Support Side by Side (SbS), Top and Bottom (TaB), and Anaglyph 3D
- Support Hardware Acceleration with CUDA and ATI
- Support convert DVD to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S4, etc.
- Has basic editing features
- Convert any DVD movies to any video formats, even HD videos
- Output videos to devices directly
- High conversion speed
- Friendly interface and ease to use
- Cannot output/store as DVD folder or ISO
Focal Spot Tracking
Have to mention that there seems no any difference with Tipard DVD Ripper Platinum, which I give the review last time. They are both supreme DVD ripping software with great features, but both limited for store DVD as folder or ISO. I think it must be a sickness for any media software publishers. And 3D conversion is just a stunt for what is the only thing platinum version can do much more than standard version.
If you are finding a well performance DVD ripper, Aiseesoft DVD Ripper Platinum and Tipard DVD Ripper Platinum, anyone is okay for you. Enjoy your DVDs on PC, get the much more coupon from moyeamedia dot com.