The converting speed is ultrafast. It can also convert MXF/P2 MXF files to mobile devices supported video formats, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S4 and so on. Also this MXF Converter provide users with some basic video editing features for you to get perfect output video quality.
- Convert MXF format to popular video
- Convert 2D MXF to 3D
- Customize MXF recordings to be perfect
- Batch conversion and convenience
- Make it so the it can convert things TO MXF
- Add Format compatibility
- Include an update feature, but leave it unselected
Compared with the general video converter, Aiseesoft MXF Converter software is different with its special support MXF video formats. And this makes its more comprehensive converter. A report made by GOTD showed that 83% of 1000 participators with high satisfaction degree, and most of the rest 17% of 1000 participators thought the MXF supported funciton was unnecessary, because they didn't own a MXF device. The data also reflects that a quarter of participators hope that Aiseesoft MXF Converter can support output the MXF format in future. As the report said in the end, "It is really a nice converter, professional/quick/easy".
You can download the soft at its office website, but can only get the relevant coupon code in moyeameida.com.