If you are a familiar user, you can create own profiles for individual demands, like when playing computer games. With Ashampoo Core Tuner you can also make the clear idea about the workload distribution of the whole system. Further more, the program offers detailed ratings and functions for adjustment of services and autostart entries.
- Optimal use and management of up to 8 core processors
- Automatic as well as manual assignment of cores and priorities
- Rule management with well-structured administration of all adjustments
- Profile management for the creation of own individual profiles
- Predefined basic profiles for the individual adjustment or easy use
- Instant use of profiles with just a few clicks
- Optimized start of applications by focused assignment of computing power
- Management of autostart entries and services including ratings platform
- Visual display of system capacity of all processor cores as well as single processes
- New intuitive user interface
Focal Spot Tracking
As we can see from the screenshot, Ashampoo Core Tuner 2 works with a clean interface. There are five program modules displayed in the left siderbar, and the corresponding information in the main area of the program window. As an example, if you want to manage startups, you can click the "Autostart", choose the useless startup, then delete or unable active it. When you go work profiles, you can choose which application can keep running, so that you can use the PC more smoothly. It is really easy to use. But it's a pity for not compatible with Windows 8.
Find the Coupon Code for Ashampoo Core Tuner 2.