- Affordable yet Powerful: fast, safe and easy backup software at the reasonable price
- Easy to Install and Simple to Use: intuitive interface combined with wizard guiding you to perform backup and recovery step-by-step
- Reliable and Secure: back up any crucial data where you want and protect them in a safe way
- Supports Incremental & differential backups, Encryption and Compression
- Supports ALL storage devices out there (IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disks, Hardware RAID and so on) with a capacity greater than 2TB, as well as MBR and GPT style
- Supports Windows 7/8/XP/Vista and Server 2003/2008/2011/2012 (both 32bit & 64bit)
- Backup & Restore your entire hard disk drives
- Backup & Restore your single partitions (including dynamic volumes) to an image file
- Backup & Restore your operating system and installed applications
- Has a system "snapshot" feature
- Does both drive-level/system and file-level backups
- Allows for selective restore
- Has email backup that specifically allows backup of Outlook emails
- Cannot restore drive-level/system backups to dissimilar hardware
EaseUS Todo Backup Home provides both file-level and drive-level/system (Click here and learn about the differences about them) backup and restore capabilities plus has a "snapshot" feature that makes it easy to restore your computer to a previous system back in time. It also has the ability to backup Outlook emails. And EaseUS Todo Backup Home offers both Linux-based and WinPE-based bootable media.
The most attractive thing is that this program allows users to access a pre-Windows environment on the next boot of their computers allowing for recovery options to be accessed without actually booting into Windows.
But the biggest drawback to EaseUS Todo Backup Home is the fact that it cannot restore drive-level/system backups to dissimilar hardware. This means you cannot create a backup of one computer and restore it to another computer with EaseUS Todo Backup Home. If you want the ability to restore to dissimilar hardware, you need to purchase EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation which costs $10 more than EaseUS Todo Backup Home.