It can convert both DVD and video to 3D effect easily and it provides Anaglyph (Red/cyan), Side By Side (Full), Side by Side (Half-Width), Top and Bottom (Full), Top and Bottom (Half-Height). It can also directly convert DVD/video to mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Kindle Fire and many other popular mobile devices.
- Convert DVD and videos to 2D/3D video files
- Extract audio track from DVD and videos
- Support iPhone/iPad/iPod and other popular portable devices
- Powerful video editing features
- Made the video no longer full-screen in “Full Screen” mode
- Little “preview” screen’s audio lagged and stuttered
- Need to have a :'Keep original resolution' setting
- Convert DVD/Video to mobile devices
- Edit output video’s effect, trim, crop, merge output video files, add watermark, take snapshot
- Convert DVD/video really fast
Focal Spot Tracking
The only way a video converter will attract its buyers is with an increase in speed during the conversion as there are a lot of video converters available. In a small test, someone tried to convert a 1-hour AVI file to a WMV and it was impressively fast, taking just over 17 minutes as a background task while same worked on something else.
Aiseesoft unveil two different edition software: Total Video Converter Platinum and Video Converter Ultimate. Comparing with these two edition, you will find the significant difference is that Video Converter Ultimate offers video & audio out, + DVD processing (ripping and burning), and Total Video Converter Platinum has no DVD processing. Therefore, the price of former is a little higher than the latter.