- Create- Rip audio CDs- Record from audio sources: Microphone, line in and any other Windows recording device
- Video-2-Music: Extract audio from video files, e.g. to create ringtones
- Edit- Edit file tags- Rename and move files based on ID-Tags
- Convert between multiple formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC- Cut, mix and modify audio data within audio files- Normalize file volumes
- Design- Covers, labels and booklets
- Produce- Track Mixer: Create new songs out of existing audio files
- Burn Audio CDs, input formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC- Burn MP3, WMA and mixed audio data discs- Print designs
- Has the ability to mix tapes and take music from a video
- Supports most popular audio formats: FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA.
- No tag look-up features
- With high quality music editor
- Friendly interface and easy to use
Have a multiply songs? Want to make them to look orderly, or want to create ringtones and DIY your favorite audio at will? So you need a professional music studio, and Ashampoo Music Studio maybe a good choice for you. As we can look at the start screenshot, this all-in-one music studio has 7 useful features: Extract, Burn, Organize, Modify, Record, Edit Cover, Mix Tape and Video to Music. But it is limited of sharing options and music formats. The clean interface is really make the software easily to use.
Now, you can use the Coupon Code:EASY-8PD8-CLFB for Ashampoo Music Studio 2013 on moyeamedia.com.