- 1 click exports music from iPhone, iPod, and iPad to iTunes Library
- Transfer music, videos, and photos on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to Mac
- Convert videos & songs to iPhone/iPod/iPad friendly formats
- Manage music, playlists, videos, photo albums on iPhone/iPod/iPad
- Fully support iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini, iPod touch 5 and more
- Directly Transfer Files between Apple Devices with a Click
- Easy to use and transfer files quickly
- Export music from iPod/iPhone/iPad to iTunes & PC in 1 click, including ratings, play counts, skips and more
- Fully manage iPhone contacts
- No app store
- Limited about media conversion, but enough for i-products using
- With recovery function can be perfect
Basic from Yahoo Answer, you will find that most i-products users are confused with question about how to transfer music from iPod to their new iTunes Library and PC. There are two ways you can handle it.
First: Connect your iPod with PC, enable disk use, show hidden files and folders on iPod disk, open folder and choose the Music, then copy them to PC, unhiden the Music, add them to iTunes, you will enjoy them on PC again, but all the songs The are encrypted with four-letter titles showed in as your PC files. That will not the clever way for your further management.
Second: Use a transfer tool, that will meet all your demand.
As we can learn from here, MobileGo for iOS (Mac) is really made for music transfer, with the ability of exporting Music from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to iTunes and More to Mac.
Now, find coupon code for MobileGo for iOS (Mac), enjoy your all i-products at will.